- Mfr Part Number: PRIME PX-850
- Product Description:Its ultra-high efficiency and outstanding performance are the fine results of Seasonicâ€™s continuous commitment to innovation and advancement. Improved low-load efficiency, highly suppressed ripple noise and a generous 12-year manufacturerâ€™s warranty are just some of the characteristics that set these series apart from other power supplies on the market.
- MICRO TOLERANCE LOAD REGULATION (under 0.5 %): This impressive electrical performance and stability makes this power supply an ideal choice for high-performance systems.
- FULL MODULAR - Use only the cables you need to reduce clutter and improve airflow for a better ventilated system.
- 80 PLUS PLATINUM - Less energy gets wasted during power conversion; Cut down your electricity usage and be Eco-Friendly.
- PREMIUM HYBRID FAN CONTROL: Unsurpassed silent performance in Fanless Mode. The fan control button at the back of the power supply allows users to customize cooling needs by selecting between Seasonic S2FC (fan control without Fanless Mode) and S3FC (fan control including Fanless Mode).
- 12 YEAR WORRY-FREE WARRANTY: Our commitment to superior quality.
- Type: Intel ATX12V
- Total Power: 850W
- Voltage: 100 - 240V
- Current: 11 - 5.5A
- Frequency: 50 - 60Hz
- MTBF: 150,000 hours (@ 25 °C, excl. fan)
- Output: +3.3V @ 20A, +5V @ 20A, +12V @ 70A, -12V @ 0.3A, +5Vsb @ 3A
- Connectors: 1x 20/24pin Main Power Connector, 2x 4/8pin CPU Connector, 6x 6/8pin PCI-Express Connectors, 8x SATA Connectors, 3x Peripheral Connectors, 1x FDD Connector
- Cooling System: 135mm Fluid Dynamic Bearing Fan w/ Premium Hybrid Fan Control
- Protection: OPP, OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, SCP
- Safety and EMC: cTUVus, TUV, CB, CCC, BSMI, EAC, CE
- Environmental Compliance: Energy Star, RoHS, WEEE, ErP Lot 6, REACH
- PSU Dimension (inch) : 6.7 L x 6 W x 3.4 H
- Retail Package Dimension (inch) :13.3 L x 7.8 W x 5.3 H
- Carton Dimension (inch):13.9 L x 8.3 W x 21.9 H
- Dimensions: 170 mm (L) x 150 mm (W) x 86 mm (H)
- Weight (LBS): 8.16
* Product descriptions and part numbers are subject to change, and may not reflect manufacturer product changes. Please check the manufacturer's website and use the item's manufacturer part number to find the most up to date product description.